New Horizons Care
T 01536 762332
Please note that calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
How to Find Us
Complaints and Compliments Process
- We receive your complaint or compliment.
- We will send you an acknowledgement letter (if a complaint); or a thank you letter (if a compliment), within two working days of receipt.
- An investigation into your complaint commences.
- We will aim to provide a response or feedback to your complaint, within 28 days of us receiving the complaint.
If we have been unable to conclude your complaint in 28 days, we will notify you of this in writing.
- Our response or feedback will be objective and comprehensive. We will provide a detailed explanation for all of our conclusions.
We will apologise for any areas where we have been at fault.
- If you are not satisfied with our investigation into your complaint, you can contact the Care Quality Commission or the Local Government Ombudsman, and ask for our investigation to be reviewed.
- The Care Quality Commission and the Local Government Ombudsman can be contacted as follows:
Care Quality Commission
CQC Concerns and Complaints
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel: 03000 616161
Local Government Ombudsman
PO Box 4771
Tel: 0300 061 0614
Fax: 024 7682 0001